Bantam Fall Preseason Boys & Girls League
The Bantam Preseason Boys & Girls League in the month of October that offers teams a jumb start on the Bantam League season. Teams play in divisions based on age group alone in the Preseason League (no A or B divisions).
Preseason Schedules can be tailored around football, soccer, and other sports as much as possible with games on Saturday afternoons and evenings (some Monday nights as needed, communicate your needs to administrator). Teams can get a head start by just getting in some games to get the "rust" off after players have spent months away from basketball playing the other sports. Great to have your team ready to compete at a high level in the winter league.
2016 Fall Preseason League Details
- Boys and Girls 4th - 9th Grade divisions (no A or B divisions, grade only for this Fall Preseason League)
- 6 game League - No Tournament
- Location: Real Athlete Warehouse, Orem (65 N 1380 W, Orem), Club Utah, Lehi, UT, and Aces Athletics, Lehi, UT (as well as possible other locations South Utah County depending on growth of league this season)
- Saturday afternoon and evening game times to not conflict with football games. Some Monday nights possible
- $450 per team - all players will need AAU cards (cards are good for the season for all other UC Bantam and AAU Tournaments from September 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016)